BACKGROUND: These Terms and Conditions are the standard terms which apply: A. to provision to customers of any Services or Products (as “Services/Products” is defined in Clause 1 below) by the Salon, namely Luxe Beauty Lounge of 11A Harrogate Road, Rawdon, LS196HW B. where the customer is a “Consumer” as defined by the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
1. Definitions and Interpretation 1.1. In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings: “Business” means any business, trade, craft, or profession carried on by You or any other person/organisation; “Consumer” means a “consumer” as defined by the Consumer Rights Act 2015, and in relation to these Terms and Conditions means an individual customer of the Salon who receives Services for the customer’s personal use and for purposes wholly or mainly outside the purposes of any Business; “Regulations” means The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013; “Salon/We/Us/Our” Means Luxe Beauty Lounge whose place of business and contact address is the same address as above and includes all employees and agents of the Salon; “Services/Products” means any and all of the treatments, facilities, services, products and other goods and materials which we provide/use/sell; and “You/Your” means an individual who is a customer of the Salon. 1.2. Unless the context otherwise requires, each reference in these Terms and Conditions to: • “these Terms and Conditions” is a reference to these Terms and Conditions; and • a Clause or sub-Clause is a reference to a Clause of these Terms and Conditions; 1.3. The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions 1.4. Words signifying the singular number shall include the plural and vice versa; and 1.5. References to any gender shall include the other gender.
2. Appointments 2.1. The Services which We offer are only available by appointment. You may book an appointment by email, using our online booking service, in person at the salon or via telephone; 2.2. Your request for a booking for an appointment will be an offer, but whether We accept any booking will be for Us to decide in Our discretion. Only if and when We tell You that We accept Your request for a particular appointment, will there be a binding contract between You and Us. If You wish to make a booking for two or more appointments by means a single booking and in Our discretion We accept that booking, Our contract with You will be for all of the appointments concerned; 2.3. When You book an appointment, We may require You to pay Us a booking fee/deposit some or all of which We will be entitled to keep as set out in sub-Clause 2.7 below if You later cancel the appointment without giving Us prior notice of at least 24 hours. Booking fees/deposits shall be equal to no more than 50% of the price of the Services required; 2.4. We will not reserve or guarantee any particular date and/or time which You request for any Services unless You book an appointment for that time/date; 2.5. If You know You are going to be late for an appointment, You should contact Us to tell Us. If You arrive later than 10 minutes after an appointment time, We will try to provide the Services You have booked but if We decide that We cannot, the appointment will be treated as cancelled without notice by You and, if We then decide to make a charge for that appointment cancelled without notice, sub-Clause 2.7 below will apply; 2.6. You may cancel an appointment without charge if You give Us at least 24 hours prior notice of the cancellation, and if You do so We will refund to You any sum (including, but not limited to any booking fee/deposit) You paid in advance; 2.7. If You do not give Us at least 24 hours prior notice of cancellation of an appointment, We will be entitled to charge You for any net financial loss that We suffer due to Your cancellation but not more than100% of the full price of the appointment. We will be entitled to deduct that charge from any sum (including, but not limited to any booking fee/deposit) You paid in advance, and We shall refund the balance to You; 2.8. If, due to exceptional circumstances including, but not limited to, illness, accidents and bereavement, You cancel an appointment without giving Us at least 24 hours prior notice, We will consider the circumstances and in Our discretion decide whether to waive any charge for late cancellation that We are entitled to make under sub-Clauses 2.5 and 2.7; 2.9. We may cancel an appointment booked by You at any time before the time and date of that appointment in the following circumstances: • The required personnel and/or required materials necessary for the provision of the Services are not available; An event outside of Our reasonable control continues for more than 1 hour; or • We find that you are not a “Consumer” (as defined in Clause 1 above); If We cancel an appointment in such circumstances We will refund to You in full any booking fee/deposit or other advance payment that You have made to Us for that appointment; 2.10 We will use all reasonable endeavours to start the Services at the appointment time which You have booked, but the start may be delayed by overrun of a previous appointment or by other circumstances. If a delay to the start is at least 30 minutes, or, if at any time before or after You arrive for an appointment We notify You that there will be a delay of at least that time, You may cancel the appointment and We will refund to You in full any booking fee/deposit or other advance payment that You have made to Us for that appointment; and 2.11 Where the contract We make with You is not made on Our premises, the Regulations give You the rights set out in this sub-Clause 2.11, and they will be in addition to the rights given to You by the above provisions of this Clause 2. You may for any reason cancel a booking during the 14 day period after We accept that booking, but if the booking includes any appointment(s) on a date which is before the end of that period, and if You have expressly requested Us to provide any Services at that or those appointment(s) and We do so, You may not cancel that or those requested appointment(s) and You must pay for them in accordance with Clause 3, and You may only cancel any other appointment(s) covered by that booking. If You request that Your booking be cancelled, You must confirm this in any way convenient to You. If You cancel as allowed by this Sub-clause 2.11, and You have already made any payment(s) to Us for the booking, We will refund the payment(s) to You within 14 days of receiving Your cancellation less the amount due for the appointment(s) covered by that booking that You have attended.
3. Fees and Payment 3.1. You must pay in accordance with Our Price List for all Services and/or Products on completion of those that We have fully and correctly provided to You and at the time of Your order; 3.2. You may pay Us for Services and/or Products (and for any booking fee/deposit or other advance payment on account of that payment) using any of the following methods: • credit or debit card ; • cash ; • bank transfer ; or • gift voucher ; 3.3. We may alter Our prices without prior notice, but if the price of any Services increases between the time when You book an appointment and the date of the appointment, the price increase will not apply to Your appointment for those Services on that date; and 3.4. All prices of Services or products shown in the Price List are inclusive of VAT.
4. Eligibility for Treatment 4.1. You confirm that, in connection with your request(s) to receive any Services from Us, You are and will be a “Consumer” as defined in Clause 1 above; 4.2. We will not provide certain treatments to You unless You are aged 18 or over. We may require evidence of Your age for that purpose; 4.3. We will not provide certain treatments to You if You are aged under 18 unless You have parental consent. We may require evidence of Your age for that purpose; 4.4. If You have a medical condition, certain treatments may be unsuitable for You. We advise You to tell Us of any medical condition or on-going medical treatment when You book an appointment. If You do not tell Us at that time We will be entitled not to provide a treatment (or part of it) and to treat the appointment (or the affected part of it) as cancelled by You without notice, in which case We may make a charge to You for the cancelled appointment (or part of it) as set out in sub-Clause 2.6 above; 4.5. If You suffer from any allergy or a skin condition,, We may require You to take a patch test before We provide certain treatments; and 4.6. We advise You not to have any waxing and/or facial treatments immediately before or after heat treatments or exercise; and 4.7. If you are pregnant, We advise You not to have massage, LVL, Tinting waxing or spa body treatments during the first 3 months of Your pregnancy.
5. Patch Tests 5.1. Any treatment that requires a patch test will not be carried out until a patch test has been received. 5.2. All patch tests need to be taken either 24 or 48 hours prior to Your appointment. 5.3. If You have a reaction to a patch test You must inform Us immediately. 5.4. Failure to agree to a patch test will result in the appointment automatically being cancelled.
6. Salon Rules We do not permit You to: 6.1 smoke or make or receive mobile phone calls at the Salon’s premises; or 6.2 be accompanied at the Salon’s premises for appointments by any child/ren (with the exception of ear piercing) under the age of 11.
7. Gift Vouchers 7.1. Gift vouchers are available from or the salon reception. 7.2. Gift vouchers are available in multiples of £5 AND/OR for specific treatments. Gift vouchers are valid for the period specified on the gift voucher. 7.4. Gift vouchers may be redeemed only for treatments or products which We provide at the Salon and may not be redeemed partly or wholly for cash. 7.5. Gift vouchers cannot be used to buy another voucher.
8. Treatcard Points 8.1. Treatcard points can only be used by the person who received them. 8.2. Treatcard points are not transferable to any other person. 8.3. Treatcard points cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers. 8.4. Treatcard points can not be used towards the price of a treatment. 8.5. Treatcard points are automatically removed if You have not visited the salon within 12 months of Your last appointment. 8.6. Loyalty points cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers. 8.7. Loyalty points are not awarded for special offers or product sales. 8.8 Treatcard points will be removed if you cancel an appointment within less than 24 hours (50%) or cancel within less than 1 hours notice (100%)
9. Recommend a Friend 9.1. Cards are for existing clients to pass on to friends that have never been to the salon before. 9.2. The new client is entitled to 25% off their first treatment after which the existing client is entitled to 25% off their next treatment.
10. Online Shop Refund and Returns Policy 10.1. We hope You are delighted with Your Order. However, if for any reason You are not entirely satisfied, You may return The goods in their original condition, unopened, unused and resale-able for a full refund within fourteen days of receipt. Please email and a member of the team will assist You with Your return. Please DO NOT return any items until You have made contact and are given instructions of how to proceed. 10.2. If You choose to return items for reasons other than defects in the goods, incomplete, or incorrect, delivery charges are not refundable and You will be responsible for arranging and returning the goods to Us at Your own cost. 10.3. All goods should be returned using a trackable service. Please ensure You obtain proof of postage when You return the goods to Us. You should retain Your Proof of Postage in order to provide proof to Us that You have returned the goods, in the unlikely event that We do not receive the returned goods. 10.4. Please note that We cannot accept returned goods that We reasonably believe have been used. In such circumstances, We will notify You that no refund will be available and You will be responsible for arranging for such goods to be returned to You within twenty eight days of Our notification. 10.5. Once You have established contact with Us and We have approved Your return please return Your goods to 11A Harrogate Road, Rawdon, Leeds LS196HW along with Your full name, full postal address, email address and Your order number.